06-09-05 03:11 PM

ParanoidAI
Certified Killer

???? It's better on the pc..

06-09-05 03:38 PM
E-mail | Website  
iCEMAN
n00b

it cant be better on the pc this game is and was originally made for console all console games i believe that come out first for xbox or ps2 are going to have the same graphics and play that the pc version does now if this came out for pc it would rock harder then the console version but since it came out on console the pc version is basically the same thing. like BIA the pc version was just like the xbox version felt more like a console game.

06-09-05 04:01 PM
Website  
Lemmage
#1 Stenna

well arguably I thought Halo PC was better than Halo for Xbox ..... you could really turn up the settings on a high-end machine plus the controls for PC are a lot better

and also whenever you have a PC there's always room for custom maps/mods that keep the game new

06-09-05 04:05 PM
Website  
iCEMAN
n00b

but typically games that come out for console are going to suck for pc.... but like games taht come out for pc then go to console rock take cod that game for console is just like the pc....

06-09-05 04:40 PM
Website  
Wicket
entertainment

The only reason GTA on the PS2 could be consdiered any different from the PC version is because you can whack the graphics up higher on the PC version.

Oh, and there's also a multiplayer hack for the PC version called MTA (which is ****, btw)

06-09-05 05:50 PM

Anti
East Bay G

yeah, multi-theft auto is garbage.

anyway, gta was originally a comp game as you all should know.  come on guys, don't remember the orginals?  gta3 came out for ps2, then x-box and pc later on... same with vice city... and apparently san andreas comes out on x-box and pc soon... or already has come out.  anyway, i consider myself to be a gta expert, lol.  i got em all... and i might even have to buy a psp for that new gta game that comes out for psp in fall.

EDIT:  I also though halo pc was better than xbox version.

Last edited by Anti (06-09-05 08:04 PM)

06-09-05 08:02 PM

ER|FREAK
n00b

i got it on pc theres mods u can get like the coffee mod where the chick ask cj to come in and have coffee and they do it well it shows them doing it lol i saw the screen shots pretty funny

06-13-05 02:42 PM

Pages: 1    
Jump to