dbi
driven by insomnia
Main | User list | Search | Register | Login

You are not logged in.
driven by insomnia / General Discussion / Just a question....  
Author
Message Pages:  1 2
SoundCharger
Natural Born Killer

meow

<3

Last edited by SoundCharger (05-04-05 06:56 AM)

04-28-05 09:39 PM
Anti
East Bay G

lol iceman what can i say man.  i don't like nickatina.. never really have.  call him dre dog, whateva ya want.  i haven't liked his **** since smoke dope and rap.

i put on x-raided cuz i like some of his ****, i don't really like lynch.,, i mean everybody knows liquer sicc and rest in piss... and ebk all MOTHER **** DAY *****... ok maybe lynch is kinda tight. lol  **** baby nuts guts and that bs i just don't like that ****.  doomsday ain't bad and mr. doctor is tight. 

if you wanna bust out cd collection... i got like 800 purchased bay cd's.  my hd is too small to hold nothin but the new ****... which i've been startin to burn and delete lately... i got the hook on #bay2la and this other ftp which is has **** everything.. new and old... so i've been coppin on the new **** as soon as it comes out.

Guce... wtf is wrong with you man?  how can you not like bullys wit fullys 1, 2, 2.5... and 3 is comin out soon, with messy marv.  come on man, its hardball ****.  and his new cd pill music is tight ****. 

if you haven't heard of luni coleone, what kinda bay **** you listenin to man? lol  he's on like everybody's ****. if you listen to bay **** you've heard him, you just don't recognize him.  he sounds like c-bo but more raspy... I KNOW YOU'VE HEARD THAT ONE GUITAR BEAT MAN with MAC DRE.... can't **** with us... "don't matter if my town or your town, you should've known you can't **** with us" AND MAN... THINK "SOMETHING THAT'LL MAKE YA DO WRONG, WE'LL MAKE YA DO RIIIIIIGHT"  the first guy on that wrong or right song is mitchy slick.

just so you know, husalah, jacka, and rydah are a part of mob figaz.  you hear somebody you don't know on one of their cd's, its most likely one of them.

about c-bo not bein tight anymore... wtf?  you didn't like in thugz we trust with yukmouth?

and man, that new outlawz cd ain't bad at all.  first like 3 tracks are pimp ****.

find out who young dru is too man, he's brand new reppin the v about to hit the mainstream with his pimpin ****.  he just put out his first album... it's super tight.

and come on man, the crest **** man... you gotta know rydah and coolio tha unda dogg. (not actually the coolio)  think "gotta get my paper right, gotta get my paper right"

man, i forgot j-diggs too, ****.... and KURUPT... even though his new **** is whack.

come on man, ap-9?  think emergency 911, and its all the same... which has mitchy slick on it... mitchy slick is from la.  he's been doin **** with mob figaz

also man, pls smack me for not putting 11-5 on that list... and 3xKrazy.  Tatatay is the man... and yes i know 3xKrazy is keak, spice, etc.

man, you don't know hollow-tip either? man.  listen to your **** more... i guarentee you got him on numerous compilations (VA's) if you got **** 4000+ albums.

AND MAN... you don't know t-nutty either? think d-mac.. thats his cousin.. **** man... pass me your msn and i'll pass you a song or something.

For the recap... I didn't put these people on the list that should be there:

11-5
3xKrazy
Kurupt
J-Diggs
Brother Lynch (Hung)
Mr. Doctor
Doomsday
Andre Nickatina aka Dre Dog
DRU DOWN
Overdose
Equipto
D-Mac
Sicflow
Slim Loc 1
Sicx
G-Macc
RAPPIN 4 TAY (PLAYERS CLUB BABY!!!)
San Francisco Giants (San Quinn, E-40, JT, etc.)
Woodie (Antioch ****)
Young Droop
Yun Gun
Young Get Ricch
Young Fierce
C.O.S.
Coughnut
Celly Cell
Certified Players
Corperate Thugs
Coz
Cozmo
Taytatay
Bugzy (Of Selfmade)
A-Wax
AKD
ADR (Of Triple 6)
The Game (new found respect for this mainstream cat, putting out an album on jt's label... you the man brotha.  bring that bay back!  i wanna see the bay repped like the old school on yo mtv raps bumpin e-40, too short, and mac mall)

04-28-05 11:21 PM

iCEMAN
n00b

^^^ lol man a book haha yeah... yeah i feel you man i haven't been really hard into bay **** for a long time.. just the notible ones like 3xcrazy, equipto, san quinn. ray luv-u forgot about him and richie rich.. those other cats you metion i probally heard this **** just dont really remember.. i have so much music man hard to remember everyone lol even if they are from teh bay... but yeah man 11/5 that **** was the bomb GARCIA VEGA!!!! what can i say that song still is dope.

04-28-05 11:26 PM
Website  
Gaso
n00b

word dawg, word

04-29-05 12:53 AM

BeaKer
The Chick

iCEMAN wrote:

LOL sorry were not a bunch of candy kids :)..... pull out the glow sticks beakster and show us a dance..... hahahahaha lol.... everyone has to be a critic :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

the only thing that is cool from that genre is d&b, jungle, and break beats... anything else well.....

LOL man u will learn to LOVE it you'll see..... if u need help learing ill teach you when you get your ass up here.... u just wait kandie kids love you iCE!!

Brought to your by BeaKer Buns

04-30-05 09:39 PM
Wicket
entertainment

God damn it! Not you people too! Half the people I know treat music like a **** region. I mean I like some music, but I could take or leave all of it, and that makes me feel like I'm missing out.

And on that note, kiddies, your assignment for today is as follows: Each and every one of you run out and find me whatever you think is the most epiphany-inspiring-"oooh, now I get it"-****-me-sideways-and-call-me-Wendy song you know, in any genre you choose. You have a limit of ONE song each, kids, so use it wisely.

Thanks!

05-04-05 06:47 AM

SoundCharger
Natural Born Killer

^ ^ ^ ^
any song on the album,  tis my favorite album.

(click for review. and samples.)

Last edited by SoundCharger (05-04-05 06:55 AM)

05-04-05 06:54 AM
Pages:  1 2    
Jump to