driven by insomnia
Main | User list | Search | Register | Login

You are not logged in.
driven by insomnia / Screenshots / Mr. $ pwnage  
Author
Message Pages:  1 2
Sum
3 ratio wtf!

Yes, we're all pitiful nerds looking for our an e-hook up :rolleyes:.

04-26-05 11:19 AM
Website  
BeaKer
The Chick

first of all... just ask all of ER.. they all know i left ER my choice.. no one wanted me to go.. and u dont know **** about wowza so shut the **** up... that is none of your concern. anyway bugging into my personal life and issues to try to make me look bad doesnt make me feel good.. i can tell you how much u dont know about that situation... sure ***** at me all u want.. call me a *****..  manipulative... i dont care... but that has nothing to do with you

Brought to your by BeaKer Buns

04-26-05 06:48 PM
Anti
East Bay G

lol man.  D-$ is getting close to 30 and he's married... so I'm pretty sure Beaker isn't the only broad in his life... at least I hope so.  You better not be one of those people who got *** marriages out here D, biatch.  Or I'll have to pwn you in some 1 on 1.  OOOOOOHHHHH

04-26-05 07:05 PM

iCEMAN
n00b

Daevhar wrote:

Maybe you should go ask Wowza about the circumstances surrounding ER 'letting her go'.

You dont need to ask him.  Just ask me... im the Admin/Head recruiter @ =ER=

K let me put my 2cents in this and thats it im done.... Im only put in my 2cents cause i read all the posts... i wasnt going to say antying but had too.  ER is non of your concern Daevhar on what goes on and what we do in our clan!  The incedents that happened with beaker and ER are unfortuante but they are being resolved.  TO CLARIFY THINGS UP BEAKER DID NOT GET BOOTED FROM ER, SHE DECIDED TO LEAVE ON HER OWN.  I just saw somone takling about ER so just wanted to clerify that up.  SHE IS STILL FRIENDS WITH US AT ER, and she knows that shes welcome back at anytime she decides too...

thats just what i need to say in this matter... dont want people throwing her name in the mud when she is a good person and a good friend if you get the time to kno her...

Last edited by iCEMAN (04-26-05 07:12 PM)

04-26-05 07:11 PM
Website  
KrunCh
n00b

Last edited by KrunCh (04-26-05 08:25 PM)

04-26-05 08:11 PM

SoundCharger
Natural Born Killer

Lemmage wrote:

LMAO ROFL

how the **** did this thread go so far... are you seriously trying to say that beaker has "brainwashed" us.... omg

this is funny ****.  apparently, according to daevhar beaker is using her "feminine wilds" to work her way to the top of NBK.  it's one giant conspiracy.. all carefully thought out and executed....

anyway I don't give a ****.  -but this is funny

thats is very **** funny

04-26-05 08:37 PM
[THC]Braindead
n00b

All of you kids are F*CKED.

Get a life & smoke some weed for f*cks sake.

04-27-05 05:47 AM

Anti
East Bay G

[THC]Braindead wrote:

Get a life & smoke some weed for f*cks sake.

True that brotha.

04-27-05 07:42 AM

Pages:  1 2    
Jump to