driven by insomnia
Main | User list | Search | Register | Login

You are not logged in.
driven by insomnia / General Discussion / Round 4 problems  
Author
Message Pages: 1
mpie
n00b

today is the deadline for round 4. M&F tried to contact their opponnents without a success. however today we've managed to make contact with one of the opponnent on the server. So we setup our match for tonight. 5.30 pm est. A couple of minutes later they canceled the match for I don't know what reason but they asked us to contact one of the admins and ask for a solution. So tdgout tried to contact D-Snip and asked him what to do when the opponnent can't play today. He replied with aim and shoot. lol but that was for a joke. But after the joke he went offline so we're stuck with this. Any other admins has a solution?

04-11-05 08:55 PM

D-$
Deez Nutz

I sent out a msg to reaper sorry mpie i didn't have ur email. I emailed both mx and m&f that if you don't play today they just like anyone u must forfit. So i suggest to get it done today. You guys can work it out. Keep in mind to always send things in email and its a good idea to cc me on the email. The reason is and this is a lesson for us all if they replyed and agreed with the time on an email that i saw they would forfit instead of both of u.

D

04-11-05 09:33 PM

Lyco[mx]
Amigo Mexicano

We put ourselves in contact with you to play the match, M&F choose one hour in which wee of MX cannot play by questions of work and school, we can play at night the 9:30 p.m. today. We lamented the problem that this causes for the torny.

C'mon M&F lets play.  ;)

Last edited by Lyco[mx] (04-11-05 10:45 PM)

04-11-05 10:45 PM
Website  
Pages: 1    
Jump to