driven by insomnia
Main | User list | Search | Register | Login

You are not logged in.
driven by insomnia / General Discussion / Rifle Only Tournament Web Page  
Author
Message Pages: 1
Lemmage
#1 Stenna

For all the details and news about the Rifle Only Tournament please visit our newly created webpage at:

http://nbk.ne1.net/rifle_tourney.php

03-24-05 07:51 AM
Website  
D-$
Deez Nutz

Man great job Lem!!!!!!!!!!

Ok men the page is up. The time has come so let?s kick some butt.

It is a good idea to start to setup your match's if you want to get a jump start and get a certain time on the server.  Keep in mind you only have 4 days to setup your match. There are two things I want to point out to you as you use our tourney website. Clicking on the Clan's name will get you the captain?s email address for each clan to setup a match. Also the calendar is right there so you can check for an open time to make things easier for you guys. NBK is really trying to make this fun, easy, and smooth. So as soon as you captains work out a time you need to email me because emails will be taken in the order they are received.

Thx,
D-$ (D-Snip)

03-24-05 10:18 AM

NothiN
{LaW}

Where do i get the pass to login??? or do i need to login?

03-24-05 04:13 PM
Lemmage
#1 Stenna

no login is required.... simply contact the other team and work out a time that is best for both of you and then look on the calendar to see if that time is already taken.  Then email one of the tourney admins (links are on the page) and request that time.  If it can be done (which it most likely will) we will send you back a confirmation and tell you which server the match will be on.  We will also add the match to the calendar.

Matches will primarily be on the TDM server; however, they can also be on the rifle server so pay attention to the emails that we send you.  We'll probably put it on the calendar too, but the only way you will get the password for the match is by reading our confirmation email.

03-24-05 04:34 PM
Website  
Pages: 1    
Jump to