Main | User list | Search | Register | Login

You are not logged in.
driven by insomnia / General Discussion / hahha good times  
Author
Message Pages: 1
D43Vh4R
Banned

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lhtMp5jTdtE

seriously I miss the intensity of those battles. now that's skill. that's it I'm gonna reinstall UO again. XD

CoD4 is for n00bs it seems.. Got to level 55 in first few days then became boring.
....RPGFPS<---WTF!!??

for those that don't know I started the Gi clan and they became pA when I dissapeared for a while. XD

Last edited by D43Vh4R (12-12-07 10:05 PM)

12-12-07 10:05 PM

Butchk

Damn that is very old skool. Lurks is still around somewhere..... Keehan is getting owned at skool but will be back sometime soon not with us tho. Superman what ever happend to that kid? I still remember when dbi got Golby that night when he was just raping kids on that Rocket map.

12-12-07 10:27 PM

Evil_Lurks
The Father

I remember that scrim, was eating a bagel and just got up 10 min earlier cause it was like at noon in the summer or some ****. :)

You better act like CeCe, and keep on walkin

12-12-07 11:13 PM

D43Vh4R
Banned

damn rocket was such a good map. lol lurks. I wish I could watch a demo of the whole thing... looks like it was a good scrim.

...so keehan is coming back huh. wonder if it will be with LaW or Yahaa.

actually I think CoD5 might be the game I've been waiting for. it's gonna be made by treyarch I guess, the company that picked up grey matter, who did UO. Douche thinks they will redeem themselves after the crap that was 3.. ..and I really like the WW2 setting and guns..

12-13-07 09:36 PM

Sgt.Suicide
n00b

Haha ohh that's one sweet video ;) . Just saw it before I went to write my last final exam before my break, put a smile on my face, good times. **** I miss playing cod, and listening to all of Evil's excuses haha :P. How is everyone? Too bad cod4 sucks balls i got it for 360 and thats about it. Hopefully I can come back in cod5 if it's worth it. Although Dav the cod uo roll back is tempting. Ps. its Po!soN i forgot the password for the Po!soN account, barely manged to get this one to make a post, been soooooooo **** long. Anyways as for me I stopped playing mostly because university loves to supply loads of fun homework and I barely got anytime to play pc games. Oh bought my first car ever too lol, what you **** been up to. Butch you bastard your still alive and kicking, you old man i thought you would have stroked out by now, good to see you still around lol :P. Sorry Golbez for my grammer, and everything else you might point out wrong :).

12-17-07 08:04 PM

Golbez
Dirty Bastid

Haha, it's all wrong. What's up Poise? Yeah, college work is fun. Looking forward to grad school work, myself. Well, gotta figure out my program and get accepted first. Then imagine all the other things I could critique!  ;)

12-17-07 08:11 PM
Website  
Evil_Lurks
The Father

Yeah man, College is raping me with work I can't even play much. I'll enjoy playing in Winter Break though, lol.

Poison I was wondering if you'd appear when I saw this thread, sure enough MIA boy came through ;)

You're still my disciple don't worry  :ar15:

You better act like CeCe, and keep on walkin

12-18-07 12:42 AM

Lemmage
#1 Stenna

you know i read this thread like 3 times before I realized that sgt suicide was poison....

i really need to stop drinking

good to see you m8

12-23-07 01:45 AM
Website  
Pages: 1    
Jump to