dbi
driven by insomnia
Main | User list | Search | Register | Login

You are not logged in.
driven by insomnia / General Discussion / TWL  
Author
Message Pages: 1
Iskander

Some discussions about the preferred way to play, with or without perks. 

http://www.teamwarfare.com/forums/showt ... did=388864

12-02-07 04:00 AM

hsL

I won't consider getting the game if they don't take out ranks and perks and stuff for competition.  That's bs. I donno, like air strikes and stuff...if Cod4 has ridiculously huge maps like in UO (like Barborossa however the hell you spell it) then I could see the point in air strikes but otherwise they should take that stuff out.  Since I haven't played it I can't really say what I do and don't like but doesn't sound very appealing with some of the stuff people say about it... major downer.

12-02-07 07:05 PM

Evil_Lurks
The Father

Isk, keep owning them.

You better act like CeCe, and keep on walkin

12-02-07 08:29 PM

Iskander

hsL wrote:

I won't consider getting the game if they don't take out ranks and perks and stuff for competition.  That's bs. I donno, like air strikes and stuff...if Cod4 has ridiculously huge maps like in UO (like Barborossa however the hell you spell it) then I could see the point in air strikes but otherwise they should take that stuff out.  Since I haven't played it I can't really say what I do and don't like but doesn't sound very appealing with some of the stuff people say about it... major downer.

The ranks will all be equal, that's a given, but a few perks are probably going to stick, which isn't really all that bad.  As far as airstrikes and heli's, if those, by some amazing short-sightedness in votes by the community are going to be available in ladder play,  they won't last long at all when people witness how awful they are for competition.

12-02-07 09:35 PM

Pages: 1    
Jump to