dbi
driven by insomnia
Main | User list | Search | Register | Login

You are not logged in.
driven by insomnia / General Discussion / Pixelphonium!  
Author
Message Pages: 1
Golbez
Dirty Bastid

http://www.freewebs.com/pixelphonium/index.htm

We're allliiiivvee!!

It's currently under construction but progress is always in motion. The site's not great. The MIDI quality is worse than regular MIDI quality... and it won't clear some of the effects I gave it to test it out (the shaky screen.)

The songs are our own. More will be featured as developments warrant.

04-25-07 04:34 PM
Website  
S u c k Y

me like song!!!

the melody is unique....kind like tetris music or some new era tecno style    ;)

04-25-07 07:48 PM

Golbez
Dirty Bastid

There's one that plays under Compositions, and one under Team Members. Hopefully, that sight will let me host midi files to be downloaded directly, 'cause the site ruins the sound. The trumpet in the faster one is miles flat. I don't know why it would sound that bad. And the quality of the MIDI is way worse too - just the sound of the instruments, less clean. Booo. But I've only messed with the site for like an hour, so no biggy if it turns out to suck.

04-25-07 09:57 PM
Website  
Narc
Amateur Killer

me likey the one on team members.  btw, i dont get what the site is...did you start a music company or something?

this song sounds like an ol skool castlevania song, thats awesome.

04-25-07 10:07 PM
Website  
Golbez
Dirty Bastid

Thanks. Man, I wish you guys could at least hear the better sounding MIDI. You'd be surprised how well the trumpet actually fits.

Yeah, I invited some videogame tabbers to start co-authoring some pieces to the style of a videogame. It's been **** tons of fun. We have like 5 other songs we're working on. Some of those are going to be amazing. Damn, I wish this was my occupation. I'd be so happy.

04-26-07 12:11 AM
Website  
Narc
Amateur Killer

Ive been downloading stuff from http://www.ocremix.org/ for awhile now.  Chrono trigger is my fav game of all time, and even though it was only midi no game has gotten close to the quality of music in that game.  Which is why im always downloading the remixes of it.  :)

04-26-07 12:38 AM
Website  
cheech
Certified Killer

Nice! I enjoyed it, keep it up golby :)

04-26-07 12:48 AM
Website  
Golbez
Dirty Bastid

rofl, Wicket <3

04-26-07 01:21 AM
Website  
Silent Trigger
Old School Soldier

whats this golbez.. u making these songs whats going on here>?

04-26-07 01:38 AM

Golbez
Dirty Bastid

Yeah, I suppose I wasn't terribly clear about this whole thing. This is me and a group of guitarist and guitar tabbers I grabbed online from another community I'm part of. The 8 or so of us pitch song ideas and all work on it and revise it until it's good and sexy. The website went up last night, so there's much to be done yet, but we're going to host our great songs for the world to enjoy. Hopefully that entails more than 3 people.

04-26-07 08:51 AM
Website  
Silent Trigger
Old School Soldier

Golbez wrote:

Yeah, I suppose I wasn't terribly clear about this whole thing. This is me and a group of guitarist and guitar tabbers I grabbed online from another community I'm part of. The 8 or so of us pitch song ideas and all work on it and revise it until it's good and sexy. The website went up last night, so there's much to be done yet, but we're going to host our great songs for the world to enjoy. Hopefully that entails more than 3 people.

ya thats more clear hehe good stuff sounds good man, who knew you had some talent??

04-26-07 10:30 AM

Schaef
Hahahahaha

And to think we only kept Golbez around for his wits. That could be some trippy music if you were frying lol. Well played Golbez.

04-26-07 03:24 PM

Golbez
Dirty Bastid

Updated. LethalJellyBean highlighted a way to host the midi so the sound is as good as your sound card. Game on!

Only one song is officially hosted as it was my original conception and I consider it finished. The other samples on their may not be complete in the minds of the parent authors. Stay tuned though, more to come!

04-27-07 04:30 AM
Website  
Pages: 1    
Jump to