dbi
driven by insomnia
Main | User list | Search | Register | Login

You are not logged in.
driven by insomnia / General Discussion / PlayLinc!  
Author
Message Pages: 1
matt
n00b

Hey everyone, my name is Matt and I am a gamer just like you! Before we start I want to apologize if this seems like spam. I came across this program called Playlinc, it's like a one size fit all service for gamers, free game servers too. They are also hiring to! At first I thought this was a scam, I decided to take a chance and try it out. I downloaded the FREE program, made a username, and logged on! I was amazed, this was actually a 100% legit offer. Gamers have already been hired but they are looking for more. So here is the posting we got on our clan site, thought maybe you guys may want to check it out to!

I?d like you introduce you guys to HTTP://WWW.PLAYLINC.COM

A Free service for gamers. You will ALSO find great review from got frag over here

http://exe.gotfrag.com/portal/story/33785/

Playlinc is a gaming service partnered with companies such as AOL/AIM and Verizon. It was conceived by Supercomputer International, which America?s Army players may be familiar with for being the SOLE HONOR SERVER PROVIDER for years.

Now what can the service do for you?

Simply launch your game from Playlinc. Imagine playing 2142 or Counter Strike, and also being able to surf websites like your very own clan websites or control your own game servers!  IM in-game with all AIM/ICQ buddies too

SURF WEBSITES INSIDE GAME WITH PLAYLINC

IM INSIDE GAME With AIM BUDDIES

We are also hiring

THIS IS THE REAL DEAL. So if you?re interested in working for the gaming industry (part-time, from home).  Please sign up here http://ambassadors.playlinc.com . For:

If you play other games:  Here is what you get for free, all the time. No catch, never pay a dime.

About Playlinc ? 

Playlinc ? is an all encompassing free gaming ?no registration required" portal for PC and console gamers with services that include:

Free game server hosting: Host games through our free high speed servers located in our data centers on both coasts THROUGH A FIBER OPTIC CONNECTION. Example: Free CS, BF2, BF2142 Ranked  servers! .  Its all free! all the time! The speed and reliability of fiber optic dedicated servers without the cost.[/b]

Built in Free VOIP servers: Don?t pay for Ventrillo or Teamspeak VOIP servers ever again.

Game area network (GAN): GAN eliminates the ?Achilles Heel? for LAN-based games that require all players to be in a localized setting. Turn your LAN based games into a multiplayer online game!  A mod/map maker?s delight. 

Buddy IM systems: Our convenient IM service is based on AIM or ICQ and it allows you to keep in touch with your gaming friends in and out of game!

Game Overlay (In game chat client): Triple Threat! The Game overlay service allows you to communicate through text or voice with all of your AIM or ICQ friends in and outside the game. But wait! It also lets you control your free voice servers (up to 32 players) and be able to surf websites right in the game! NO MORE ALT-TABBING!

Follow your buddies into games : This one click service drops you into the very game that your buddies are playing within, eliminating the hassle in finding their game server.

Prizes and giveaways: Enjoy a multitude of promotions and prize giveaways from our partners. Great contests like Verizon's promotion that gave away 50 Alienware computers in 50 days! Plus: Tournament's by recognized online gaming sites like the CPL, one which paid $100,000 to a single winner!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, the ball's in your court. Download all of our free services at www.Playlinc.com Try it! Playlinc: Gamers helping gamers.

03-14-07 05:22 AM

Wicket
entertainment

matt wrote:

Before we start I want to apologize if this seems like spam.

Before I pin you up against this wall and penetrate you I want to apologise if it seems like rape.

Sure, it is rape, but I've apologised, so we're good.

03-14-07 02:00 PM

cheech
Certified Killer

owned. spammer.

03-14-07 02:39 PM
Website  
Golbez
Dirty Bastid

Hurry. Ban!

03-14-07 03:21 PM
Website  
Pages: 1