dbi
driven by insomnia
Main | User list | Search | Register | Login

You are not logged in.
driven by insomnia / General Discussion / Funny Short Stories from the Something Awful forums.  
Author
Message Pages: 1
Golbez
Dirty Bastid

Milkshakes show no magnetic properties

Lab - AP

We studied them, and came to the conclusion. Nobody came. We don't think the song is right. Maybe we were doing it wrong, but this is what the evidence suggests. Perhaps the scope of the study could be widened, but this isn't an area with a lot of funding.

NEWSPAPER EDITOR IN CHIEF FORGETS TO LOCK OFFICE DOOR

HAHAJA I AM ON THE TYPREWRITER NOW

THIS IWLL GO OUT ON THE TOMORROWS EDITION OF THE NEWS AND I WILL BE IN IT

LOCK YOUR DOOR NEXT TIME FAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG NIGGER NIGGENR NIGGER NIGGNER NIGGER **** FRUCK FRUXK FUXK **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** NIGGER **** WOP SPIC AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SHOUT OUT TO J-DOG AND ALYSE LUV U BABY I TOLD YOU I WOULD BE IN THE NEWS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH .........................ASDPFKAJDS;FLSAKJDF;LSA

JF;ASLKDFJ;ASDKFJ;ASDLKFJAS;DLFJ;LSADKSJF;SALJ

Hearts cannot feel emotions

England[AP]- You do not feel with your heart horrible cold-hearted scientests announced yesterday, saying this to make up for their own inability to love.

The bad science men explained that the heart can only pump blood and if you feel sad or joyful that is your brain and not your heart. Whether tears come directly from the heart is still uncertain despite the meddling of these pathetic robot-like men who can feel nothing but jealously for normal people.

I hate these scientest men, I hate them with my heart.

Ninety-Four Year Old Fifteen Year Old Still Refuses to Age

MIAMI (AP) - "Why should I?" retorted the fresh-faced retired boy, sitting at smugly the helm of his RV. "All I do is collect social security and **** high school girls. You just wish you'd thought of it first."

When asked if it troubles him that his loved ones should grow old and die while he continues ever on, he laughed. "Yeah, they pretty much would have done that anyway, retard." He declined further comment.

Man's Cause of Death Ruled "Unknown" Due to Coroner's Indifference

STATE MORGUE (GH)- i mean, what's the point? he's dead, ain't nothing going to bring him back. not like his family is eager to hear the verdict either... his daughter is estranged and his ex-wife would probably just throw a party. look, i'm terribly sorry to whatever people out there who are interested in this, but it's just not worth the effort. he was just some schmuck.

if you're so fascinated about this guy for your little newspaper or whatever, then by all means, be my guest. open up that locker on the far left and take a guess yourself. nobody's gonna stop you.

10-13-06 07:31 AM
Website  
Pages: 1    
Jump to