Author
Message Pages: 1
Twisted
n00b

Alias: Twisted
Desired Weapon: Mp 44
Past Clans : <{GA}>, ^veX^, feLon <----UO Cod2----> z3n
Xfire: bobojingles

Im looking for a competivtive rifles and all weps clan and you guys were my first pick. I hope to play and get to know you all. Im already friends with unreaL and zeaL.

Last edited by Twisted (08-18-06 02:30 PM)

08-03-06 08:15 PM

MasTeR
E-S-L

Twisted wrote:

I know zeaL and unreaL.

noobz

08-03-06 09:44 PM

stoked
IS THIS THE INTERNET???

my xfire is golmer

08-05-06 12:13 AM

Twisted
n00b

K i added you.

08-05-06 08:12 PM

Phantasy
Smurfette<3

PayAttentionToTheRules wrote:

REQUIREMENTS:
Be at least 16 years old (If you sound 12... you are not 16)
Have some past competitive experience

08-05-06 08:57 PM

Twisted
n00b

Boo!!!

Last edited by Twisted (08-18-06 02:30 PM)

08-05-06 09:59 PM

Golbez
Dirty Bastid

I think that's a pretty weak rule anywho. While age often coincides with how a player plays and thinks, it's not all-telling. And to be a stickler over a couple weeks is a trivial thing.

Our X-fires

Get in touch w/ us. Chill in our vent. Pub w/ us. We'll get you in scrims and see how it goes.

Oh and, make sure you try. We've had some excuses and stories like, "you should see me when I try" (so I was told). Yeah, we don't wanna bother with people who don't "try." So bring your A game and all the best :)

08-05-06 11:16 PM
Website  
Twisted
n00b

Yeah Ill be sure to bring my A game. Thanks for all the xfires too. See you all in vent and on the battle field.

08-05-06 11:38 PM

noobers
Banned

Golbez wrote:

I think that's a pretty weak rule anywho. While age often coincides with how a player plays and thinks, it's not all-telling. And to be a stickler over a couple weeks is a trivial thing.

Our X-fires

Get in touch w/ us. Chill in our vent. Pub w/ us. We'll get you in scrims and see how it goes.

Oh and, make sure you try. We've had some excuses and stories like, "you should see me when I try" (so I was told). Yeah, we don't wanna bother with people who don't "try." So bring your A game and all the best :)

wow ok i was with yahaa and i didnt know i was scrimming with dbi all i saw was tigger with his tag i thought he was a ringer for the clan we were playing, and that was no excuse butch from yahaa asked me if i wanted to scrim i didnt but i played anyway, and i had no idea i was playing with you guys. Because not one of you except tigger had there tag on that im familar with, so if i knew i was playing with you guys maybe i woulda played better sry im not often full of myself, and i dont make excuses ive never called any one noobs or any thing of the like sry for a bad first impression so i guess i blew anyway youll never have the chance to know the real me so have a great time, So anyway if thats an excuse than watever.

Last edited by noobers (08-06-06 12:14 AM)

08-06-06 12:07 AM

Evil_Lurks
The Father

\___/ <----  Signifies our care-level. :)

You don't "try", then you will not "try" in the future. We aren't looking for people that try to "try" once a week.

You better act like CeCe, and keep on walkin

08-06-06 02:57 AM

Pages: 1    
Jump to