dbi
driven by insomnia
Main | User list | Search | Register | Login

You are not logged in.
driven by insomnia / General Discussion / Quitting CoD :o  
Author
Message Pages: 1
Keehaan

yeah lol, the time has come. I won't bore you with fifty paragraphs of writing, but in a nutshell, with my studies (working for an AP), personal life, part time and more ****, its hard to keep playing cod matches every night, practicing, and dealing with recruits.

major props and thanks to dbi, who have let me become part of the team, and just plain owning it up. it's been great playing with ya guys, and im confident that you'll continue to go far, you guys are some of the coolest and best players i have been with. lol shared some good times, and hillarious matches, and i hope it'll continue for you guys as long as you remain. ill be checking up on you from time to time :) (im sure you'll get all those rifle ladders on lock :))

shoutouts mmm , lol would firstly like to thanks trig, with his corny jokes, evil, golb and lemm, for who ive played many matches with and being awesome guys. to wick for his british accent, raider, master, faz, unreal, anti, for . to yahaa (james, sasha, etc.), law (siege, soul, etc), battery (you know who you are), and all you other mofos who i had some great times with. nice knowing and playing with and against you guys. if you guys wanna keep in touch or something, my email is keehaan@gmail.com (im usually on most of the time) if you want to add me on msn or something, cause i wont be on xfire nearly as much

i might be back for cod2, who knows, ill see how things go, and yeah like many people have suggested to me, expect a frag vid of me coming out sometime in the future (trying to get someone to make it).

so yeah, ill catch ya guys around sometime, its been great. :)

09-09-05 09:20 PM
E-mail | Website  
Anti
East Bay G

:(

aight man, gg's.  keep in touch... most of us have msn. i'll add ya.  better come back for cod2, heh.  hopefully it'll be good enough to come back for though...

09-09-05 09:56 PM

Wicket
entertainment

It was always fun playing with you, and I'm sure everyone in dbi are greatful for all you've done to improve the clan. Bye Keeh :(

*fattens up a Kirby to weigh 40oz and throws him on the curb*

09-09-05 10:06 PM

Silent Trigger
Old School Soldier

wtf kee, stick around for a bit atleast until we become cal champions!

09-09-05 10:22 PM

Golbez
Dirty Bastid

Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey you bastard. I'll still love you. But its true. The talents will yearn for new challenges. And I know we'll all move on at some point. Best of luck to ya, guy.

Oh yeah, and what about Cal? Eeeeyikes.

09-09-05 10:54 PM
Website  
Evil_Lurks
The Father

WHAT
THE
****?

*Cries himself to sleep*

*Now, 3 hours later*

WHAT
THE
****?

Keeh, no...reallly, keeh like:

WHAT
THE
****?

Damn man, listen I'll tell you this. Your mother is STILL the one with best services. Nah, I'm just kidding. Seriously, keeh I will miss your ass extremely, especially in matches. I'll add you to msn, no doubt we can touch up on things. However, I will tell you this too:

YOU WILL BE BACK FOR COD2, UNDERSTAND?

So I hope this is considered a "Temporary" brake where you have to take care of your business. I'm hoping it is, don't dissapoint me :)

Keep it real, <3

You better act like CeCe, and keep on walkin

09-09-05 10:56 PM

Keehaan

lol no worries, ill probably play a couple of matches at least so we can get some more number 1 spots, and get a bit ahead in cal, but i wont play nearly enough as i used to

09-09-05 11:03 PM
E-mail | Website  
MasTeR
E-S-L

omfg...well gl keeh

09-09-05 11:58 PM

MasTeR
E-S-L

='[

09-09-05 11:59 PM

Lemmage
#1 Stenna

nnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

09-10-05 08:14 PM
Website  
squeaks
n00b

WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE ME NO! I REFUSE IM NOT EVEN DBI YOU **** NO!!! NO JUST NO!!!!!!! KEEHA--NO~!!!!!!!!!!!BAD YOU WANT MY BALLS REMEMBER!!!!!!!!! YOUR NOT LEAVING EVER SCREW SCHOOL ITS OVERATED NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you mean bastard

09-22-05 10:37 PM

Superman
n00b

keee *sniffle* man u included me in the "others" catergory man i feel loved! :D
lol cya man but i bet  the dbi fire still burns in ur heart man  :(  cya man and WHEN
U GET COD 2 we ca take the #1 spot in the rifle leagues too  :duals:  :ar15:
cya man

Last edited by Superman (09-24-05 11:17 PM)

09-24-05 11:16 PM
Wicket
entertainment

Don't worry, Superman. Keeh is a filthy liar. This is why I don't trust foreigners.

09-25-05 02:13 AM

Shibby
n00b

Didn't really know ya Keehan, but I'll miss annoying you on X-Fire about late night pugs and the sort. :(   I wish I could be at the top of everything like you guys.

09-30-05 01:38 AM
Website  
Pages: 1    
Jump to