Main | User list | Search | Register | Login

You are not logged in.
driven by insomnia / General Discussion / HL2  
Author
Message Pages:  1 2
yoyo
TS Mute

Hmm boring as hell on this forum.
How many of you are actually gonna pay for HL2 or pirate it?
Or maybe your **** computer cant run it at all :o

11-12-04 06:44 AM

SoundCharger
Natural Born Killer

**** computer cant run it at all. lol i have doom3 but i cant play it. damn comp

specs.

pentium iv 1.3ghz
384mbram
geforce2 mx 400

:'(

oh but i will pirate it cuz vavle takes too long on this ****.

11-12-04 07:24 AM
{TBS}Desperado
{TBS}

will pirate it, when its comes along on the net.

my comp must be able to run it
p4 2,8 ghz
256 Mb ATI radeon
1 gb memory

for now i keep on playing COD and my newest download need for speed underground 2

11-12-04 07:46 AM

SoundCharger
Natural Born Killer

probley wont be able to pirate it since you need to register with vavle for it to be playable. when u regester it will provite you with a .exe that will alllow you to play hl2. damn valve start asses :D

11-12-04 09:35 AM
yoyo
TS Mute

LOL that aint gonna do **** for protection
all that does is its some bullshit that gets to peoples heads, they read that **** on the internet and go damn vavle is so smart they have found a way arond piracy, so they go and reserve their copy of hl2.  Month later they findout a crack came out the 1st day. I guess smart on thei part im sure plenty of people heard about this and bought it off steam or something.

Hopefully the ISO is rls'd soon to, lots of people got teh disc already but obviously cant get the rest of the files from steam. Damn dvd iso's take forever to download

11-12-04 05:47 PM

Lemmage
#1 Stenna

I already bought it.  I got the silver package from steam which includes the HL2, Counter-Strike: Source, HL: Source, DOD: Source, and every other game released on steam.  So far, I've really been enjoying CS: Source but I'm really looking forward to Tuesday when all the other games become available to play.  I've already preloaded everything.  I'm just waiting on steam to activate it.  I feel as if I have failed in my quest not to pay for ****.  Oh well.

Oh and I found an update that will fix the cracked CS: Source.

11-13-04 02:23 AM
Website  
yoyo
TS Mute

damn u got HL soucrce and **** a well?
wtf going on no **** gruop has rls'd anything yet!
i wanna download it all so when crack comes out i can play right away :P

11-13-04 04:44 PM

Lemmage
#1 Stenna

Well they have a feature where you can backup everything to DVD, but I don't know if it will help you because it is rumored that they will have some massive updates the day of release; however, steam says that as soon as it is release I will be able to play immediately.  I guess I could wait until then and then I might post it on here, but those files are so huge that I don't think I have enough space on this site.  I might be able to send stuff to you through AIM or something like that.

11-13-04 07:29 PM
Website  
yoyo
TS Mute

meh if anyone here realyl has troubles getting it just goto a newsgroup im sure they will posted all over that sooner or later
surprised it hasnt happened yet tho

You need update to even play half life source though as well?

I dont care what steam tries, the only way a company can avoid piracy is with those MMORPG EQ and bullshit where u can only play online with your character. Otherwise someone is gonna find a way to crack it.

And damn i got this new 9600XT it was suckin ballz with COd, crashed and **** had to get old ass drivers which made it suck even more, but didnt crash. New 4.12 beta drivers damn they are nice everything on high and **** flawless now :) just ion case any of you experience ATi problems

11-13-04 11:55 PM

Lemmage
#1 Stenna

**** yo, I've been going through the same problem recently....

I crash every time I play CoD after installing ATI's latest driver.  I don't have the same card as you but the same problem.  I rolled back my driver and I can't play Counter-Strike: Source.  I guess I'll look for those beta drivers like you said for my card.  I hope they have it.

11-14-04 07:35 AM
Website  
Silent Trigger
Old School Soldier

looks like Hl2 is finally out.. gonna have to grab it, dont mind me if u dont see me on smackdown for a few days hehe :)

11-16-04 03:32 PM

SoundCharger
Natural Born Killer

hey buy me a copy, ill give you some cheerios and milk, come on sir come on, argggg

11-16-04 09:59 PM
Silent Trigger
Old School Soldier

im warezing it i think

11-16-04 10:38 PM

SoundCharger
Natural Born Killer

a crack is going to be hard to find. and is going to take a while... so maybe you wont be playing it, and the warez version out right now is getting a REpack. so gunna have to wait longer.

11-17-04 01:05 AM
yoyo
TS Mute

yeah dunno how total bullshit eh EMPORIO release was, i know it was nuked for suspected of not even being retail dvd, it produces some error and cant even find out if crack works i guesss? dunno
but im sure every kiddie cracker in the world is trying to find a way to bypas it as we speak, one of them im sure figure it out today or tommorow

11-17-04 02:01 AM

Lemmage
#1 Stenna

he he he... Fellas I feel like a turncoat, but I already bought the game and have been playing it ever since this morning when it came out... I was going to stay up til 3AM but decided sleep was more important.  After about 30 minutes of "activation," I was finally ready to play.  This game digests resources without even biting so beware.  It's **** awesome... I'm having a lot of fun moving stuff around and shooting anything and taking this crowbar to whatever I can.  Oh, and right now I'm riding this waterski thing with a rechargable minigun attached to it.... don't ask I don't understand either.  Anyway this game is awesome.  So far the easy mode is too easy though.  Thinking about boosting up a level but I started on the default setting.

11-17-04 02:43 AM
Website  
SoundCharger
Natural Born Killer

bastard. if you didnt live so far away id rob you of the game and your pc (since mines sucks) :D

11-17-04 04:00 AM
SoundCharger
Natural Born Killer

yessssss finaly a working copy, ill be playing it for a while :D

Half-Life_2_Retail-VENGEANCE

11-29-04 08:03 PM
Lemmage
#1 Stenna

nice... just be careful if you're using a steam account

11-29-04 08:06 PM
Website  
SoundCharger
Natural Born Killer

no need to worry

quote from Half-Life 2 Retail-VENGEANCE.nfo

"Through a custom built Steam emulator, Vengeance allows you to play Half-Life 2 the way it is meant to be played. Files are directly streamed from the Valve Game Cache Files (GCF), allowing any Source Engine game to be played identical to the official Valve Steam Client.  This means that you don't need to run Steam to play. "

yay

11-29-04 09:33 PM
Silent Trigger
Old School Soldier

I been playing the Emprio rls of Hl2 without probs, i havent had time to play much but i would say im in the middle of the game..

best game i have played in a long time,, should be game of the year easily

btw with emprio there is no steam account connection, so nothing to worry about

11-29-04 11:39 PM

Lemmage
#1 Stenna

holy crap that's awesome charger... I can't believe valve allowed anyone to come up with such a thing!

11-30-04 12:59 AM
Website  
SoundCharger
Natural Born Killer

omfg halflife 2 is the greatest game ever (so far) ive been playing it since i left call of duty earlier today round 2pm,pst and i finaly stopped @ 3am,pst. im tired eyes hurt. its seriously a great game, i will buy when i get $, valve deserves it !!!!!!!!

11-30-04 10:53 AM
Predator
Stuntman

Will there also come a new counterstrike with hl2 style? (not that I play cs)

|TBS|

11-30-04 04:06 PM
Website  
yoyo
TS Mute

they are making counterstirke 2 but i bet we wont see that for year or 2
they will let u know in like 1 year that game is done, but they will let everyone hype the **** out of it 1st, year later it will go on sale.

oh they making 2 other sequel addons from hl1

**** pathetic they didnt rls online with the game, we waited an extra year too, wtf were they doing? beating off?

12-01-04 12:52 AM

Pages:  1 2    
Jump to