driven by insomnia
Main | User list | Search | Register | Login

You are not logged in.
driven by insomnia / General Discussion / Deleted Posts Topic closed
Author
Message Pages: 1
Lemmage
#1 Stenna

Due to excessive profanity by Daevhar and myself, off-topic posts, and a complete lack of respect for NBK, I have deleted some posts in the Screenshots topic and one from the guestbook.  In the future I would ask that we keep levels of profanity in the general discussion and guestbook to a minimum.  I will also recognize this guideline.  I should have never let it get this far.  As for Daevhar, perhaps I am a bit arrogant, but your comments are unneccessary.  I would appreciate it if you would know your roll.  Before posting again, see the forum rules.

11-01-04 05:48 AM
Website  
Daevhar

Oh and look ... Daevbitch joined {Z.S.A.} (your words)

Just a little reminder how this all got started

In the future I would ask that we keep levels of profanity in the general discussion and guestbook to a minimum.  I will also recognize this guideline. (your words)

and talking **** and being a dumbass and talking ****.  Me and yo can do it
(your words)

Yeah and nobody likes a hypocrite seems to me you deleted my post but left your own swear filled rant. Just keeping it real. :)

Daev

Last edited by Daevhar (11-01-04 07:34 AM)

11-01-04 07:25 AM

Lemmage
#1 Stenna

Ok, I will not go into this with you again.  I said I will recognize the rules. I didn't say I have.  There's a big difference.  I realize that I have not kept with this in the past and I have stated so. So before you call me a hypocrite, think, because since my post I have made no rant. Also, it was not my intention to leave that post up.  I had to delete many posts because of that conversation and I'm surprised I just left that one.  It has now been deleted as well.  This topic is closed.

11-01-04 02:48 PM
Website  
Pages: 1   Topic closed
Jump to