dbi
driven by insomnia
Main | User list | Search | Register | Login

You are not logged in.
driven by insomnia / General Discussion / I CALLED THE PUNK OUT!!!  
Author
Message Pages: 1
BeaKer
The Chick

every one knows that deav had been talking **** about how i suck and being a little whinny ***** blah blah blah.... well i put his ego to the test... i challenged him to a 1 on 1 in front of a full server and he backed down.... LOL... good thing hes SOOO much better than me and can prove it right  ;)  well... that settles it.. deavhar you are not allowed to talk anymore ****, you have just been proved worng.

Last edited by BeaKer (05-04-05 06:56 PM)

Brought to your by BeaKer Buns

05-04-05 06:55 PM
[THC]Braindead
n00b

And that brings us to the next point....DON'T SMOKE CRACK KIDS.

05-04-05 08:29 PM

SoundCharger
Natural Born Killer

still dealing with him, bah

05-04-05 08:43 PM
Lemmage
#1 Stenna

for those of you wondering why daevhar hasn't made his 30-second-later response to this post........

Daevhar has been banned from these forums and this server

05-04-05 08:47 PM
Website  
[THC]Braindead
n00b

Oh come on.

No need for that...at least the kid brings some entertainment.

05-04-05 09:08 PM

SoundCharger
Natural Born Killer

:x

Last edited by SoundCharger (05-06-05 06:24 AM)

05-04-05 09:09 PM
Lyco[mx]
Amigo Mexicano

Lemmage wrote:

for those of you wondering why daevhar hasn't made his 30-second-later response to this post........

Daevhar has been banned from these forums and this server

Why? Alex is a good asshole. hehe let him back

05-04-05 10:47 PM
Website  
BeaKer
The Chick

thank you guys so much for banning him.. i was wondering why it was so much more peaceful... but man.. i kinda did want to own him..  :(

05-05-05 12:32 AM
Anti
East Bay G

daevhar isn't that bad... i don't think he deserved a banning.  just don't pay attention if he decides to rant about something.  i can't say i didn't rant when people talked **** to me.

05-05-05 03:14 AM

iCEMAN
n00b

Anti wrote:

daevhar isn't that bad... i don't think he deserved a banning.  just don't pay attention if he decides to rant about something.  i can't say i didn't rant when people talked **** to me.

lol man the guy has problems he comes on our boards and our servers and does the same **** that he does on everyone elses server this guy has issues... and for the people sticking up for him blah.... this guy thinks hes the **** thinks everyone should bow down to him lol.... he just has life issues...

05-05-05 11:31 PM
Website  
Lemmage
#1 Stenna

iCEMAN wrote:

Anti wrote:

lol man the guy has problems he comes on our boards and our servers and does the same **** that he does on everyone elses server this guy has issues... and for the people sticking up for him blah.... this guy thinks hes the **** thinks everyone should bow down to him lol.... he just has life issues...

THANK YOU.....

Finally, someone who sees it.  Seriously though, in his eyes all of us are Computer Geeks who have no life other than CoD.  How many of you have heard that one before?.... and yet while he was on his *****' he'd be monitoring the forums 24/7.  I'm a reasonable guy.  There aren't too many people that really piss me off enought to do this.  In fact, I think Daevbitch is only the second person. 

He needs to learn respect though.  You don't come on someone's server and say "Anyone want to go to ER's server with me?"  You don't constantly divert topics in their forums especially a post designed to recruit new members... I mean wtf?!?!  Then he started that **** with Beaker and then with me. 

He even tried to threaten me saying he has "influence" over the CoD community LMAO....  Well, Daevbitch what "influence" you got now?

And that's my rant....

05-06-05 01:47 AM
Website  
Magnuss
=[Yahaa]=

while these are your boards and people should respect them dont you think that if you arent going to allow the dickheads to trash it, you shouldnt allow the hate threads to start it. i mean this thread was all about calling daev a ***** and a pansy and you guys allow it. i lock all posts that we come across like that on the yahaa clan board. we got one the other day talking about you guys, but i have noticed that if you dont allow the disrespect of threads like this to start then you dont get people ***** like daev does. sure he will still talk **** but hell i do that and you guys still like me. thats just my opinion anyway.

05-06-05 03:17 AM
D-$
Deez Nutz

We will be closing this thread out for sure but on topic I support Lem and its just something that was coming I was miss treated by him the other day and almost banned him myself. I do respect the fact he said sry next day but we have enough real life drama am sure Lem didn't want it on inet life to. Great admining bro!!!!!

NBK Rocks!!!!!!

05-06-05 05:52 AM

[THC]Braindead
n00b

Lemmage wrote:

iCEMAN wrote:

Anti wrote:

THANK YOU.....

Finally, someone who sees it.  Seriously though, in his eyes all of us are Computer Geeks who have no life other than CoD.  How many of you have heard that one before?.... and yet while he was on his *****' he'd be monitoring the forums 24/7.  I'm a reasonable guy.  There aren't too many people that really piss me off enought to do this.  In fact, I think Daevbitch is only the second person. 

He needs to learn respect though.  You don't come on someone's server and say "Anyone want to go to ER's server with me?"  You don't constantly divert topics in their forums especially a post designed to recruit new members... I mean wtf?!?!  Then he started that **** with Beaker and then with me. 

He even tried to threaten me saying he has "influence" over the CoD community LMAO....  Well, Daevbitch what "influence" you got now?

And that's my rant....

He may have been wrong with advertising their server on yours, but banning him and then insulting and dissing him is true class *clap* *clap*

And what influence does he have ? Probably none, but his ban from this forum doesn't change any of that anyway.

05-06-05 06:34 AM

Wicket
entertainment

I think everyone would agree CoD comes down to two things: fun and whoring for young male flesh.

This really doesn't need to turn in to some massive drama, Deav constantly acted like a dick on this board and towards NBK members. Now if you're doing that in a funny way, go **** nuts, but when all you're trying to do it stir **** up, you're simply making CoD less fun for a lot of players. And, being the genius that Lem is, he remembered there's a very **** simple solution to that.

PS. Look how totally serious and awesome I was being in the above paragraph. It's like reading a script to some classy courtroom drama starring Tom Cruise or something. ****, I am so great. Seriously.

05-06-05 06:34 AM

Keehaan

Well, it doesn't come as a big surprise that Daevhar was banned. He's been acting like a jackass both on and off the servers, even on the forums. He's been advertising on the server, saying things like "Oh, does anyone want to come on ER or LaW with me?". The server is being paid by the clan, so at least show some common courtesy and obey the rules, it's as simple as that. Hell, the NBK servers don't HAVE a lot of rules. I've seen servers that ban people for swearing or advertising right off the bat, and don't take **** like on that screenshot post---EVER. Daevhar was lucky enough to last how long he did.

05-06-05 01:22 PM
E-mail | Website  
iCEMAN
n00b

Keehaan wrote:

Well, it doesn't come as a big surprise that Daevhar was banned. He's been acting like a jackass both on and off the servers, even on the forums. He's been advertising on the server, saying things like "Oh, does anyone want to come on ER or LaW with me?". The server is being paid by the clan, so at least show some common courtesy and obey the rules, it's as simple as that. Hell, the NBK servers don't HAVE a lot of rules. I've seen servers that ban people for swearing or advertising right off the bat, and don't take **** like on that screenshot post---EVER. Daevhar was lucky enough to last how long he did.

lol you talking about us with that ban remark lol :).... but yeah my thing is if i see daevhar doing that **** again on our boards or our servers he will be banned as well.. i think as a cod community that we are in daevhar has outstayed his welcome.

05-06-05 04:09 PM
Website  
Keehaan

iCEMAN wrote:

Keehaan wrote:

lol you talking about us with that ban remark lol :).... but yeah my thing is if i see daevhar doing that **** again on our boards or our servers he will be banned as well.. i think as a cod community that we are in daevhar has outstayed his welcome.

nah i've seen servers that ban you for saying "crap" lol...crazy legit pubs

Last edited by Keehaan (05-06-05 04:24 PM)

05-06-05 04:22 PM
E-mail | Website  
iCEMAN
n00b

lol thought you were talking about us... the ER server we have banned people for not following rules no questions asked.. as of late with the absent of sweetback ive have taken over all admin duties... i have let the cursing slide a little to a point ****,****, or damn whatever... i think is fine.. like **** i cant believe that shot but when someone is being mean like you **** asshole or you **** ***** they will be banned.... but daevhar just exceeds that and doesn't respect anyone not even the people that let him play ON THEIR SERVER for free that he or other players dont pay for then they get all pissed off cause they were kicked or banned.. well solution to that problem go get your own server and do what the hell you want... thats my answer too all of this.....

IF YOU WANT TO DO WHATEVER YOU WANT ON OTHER PEOPLES SERVER PROBLEM SOLVED GET YOUR OWN SERVER IF NOT STFU AND JUST FOLLOW THE RULES AND PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

05-06-05 04:34 PM
Website  
BeaKer
The Chick

Amen to That!

05-07-05 02:41 AM
iCEMAN
n00b

well i finally banned daevhar from our forums today :) he goes and posts in the general forum of some tk incedent that happened 3wks ago with beaker, him and soundcharger and so this **** brings up old **** once again... well i removed the thread cause clearly his intentions is just to start **** so i banned him and when i get home im banning him from the server as well.. what a moron im also going to let jihadjoe of his actions...

I FEEL BAD FOR HIS REAL LIFE FRIENDS AND FAMILY ESPECIALLY HIS MOM!

05-10-05 07:55 PM
Website  
Pages: 1    
Jump to