driven by insomnia
Main | User list | Search | Register | Login

You are not logged in.
driven by insomnia / Screenshots / -/dbi/- vs =ER=  
Author
Message Pages: 1
Lemmage
#1 Stenna

In case you didn't know, [NBK] just recently started a new division -/dbi/-.  Natural Born Killers - Driven By Insomnia.  dbi is made up of the members competing in TWL.  We just had a scrim against ER. 

We first played them at Hurtgen SD.  Below are the shots from that game.  We then went to Carentan afterwards.  Both games were good even though we didn't get to finish Carentan.  The server lagged us off for some reason; however, the scores were very close before it crashed.

Anyway... GG =ER=, always nice to play you guys.

05-01-05 05:27 AM
Website  
Keehaan

ggs =ER=, hope to see more scrims like this in the future

05-01-05 05:32 AM
E-mail | Website  
Anti
East Bay G

LOL why is it that trig got his ass handed to him in a paper bag? heheheh

05-01-05 05:33 AM

Silent Trigger
Old School Soldier

fuk u anti u gave me your nasty disease some how fuker iam sick now popped 2 nquils b4 the game i feel good tho even tho i wasnt playin right.. I FEEL GOOD YES I DO

gg er

05-01-05 05:41 AM

Sum
3 ratio wtf!

Anti wrote:

LOL why is it that trig got his ass handed to him in a paper bag? heheheh

you see anti, we missed to soooooooo much that we couldn't play properly.  trig offered to play like you to help us forget and to soothe our pain.

05-01-05 05:48 AM
Website  
CaptainJames
=[Yahaa]=

man how come noone took screenies of the yahaa match? ah well.  Nice win guys, the ER guys are cool dudes too.

05-01-05 06:15 AM

Anti
East Bay G

He did pretty **** even for my standards... I mean... even D did better.  OOOOOOOHHHHH!!!

05-01-05 07:45 AM

Sum
3 ratio wtf!

Anti wrote:

He did pretty **** even for my standards... I mean... even D did better.  OOOOOOOHHHHH!!!

Hey, that is true...

05-01-05 05:03 PM
Website  
iCEMAN
n00b

Thnx for the good words even though you guys kicked our asses in that first map :) and to you yaaha good game as well... but just to clerify something up ER is not a rifles clan unlike dbi/NBK and yaahaa wich play with rifles all the time.. :(  I kno I kno.... we have recently recruited 3 good riflers so.... hopefully another rifles only tournement comes up or something so i can send them into battle with riflers instead of sending my auto guys in to battle with rifles its like giving a banana to mechanic to fix a transmission what is he going to do with that lol... anyhooo.. .its always fun playing with you guys...

05-02-05 03:34 PM
Website  
Evil_Lurks
The Father

THis wasn't a rifle scrim  ;)

You better act like CeCe, and keep on walkin

05-02-05 07:32 PM

Lemmage
#1 Stenna

Yeah, that's right Evil...

However it's clearly a rifle map... American was hard as hell to play.  I'm still gonna give ER props on that... look forward to scrimmin' you guys in the future.

05-02-05 07:37 PM
Website  
Silent Trigger
Old School Soldier

I think Iceman is talkin about the rifle match they had vs Yahaa.. not our scrim..

it was a GG, no matter what the score was 7VS7 was awesome.. gg guys

05-02-05 07:58 PM

CaptainJames
=[Yahaa]=

yeah you guys have some pretty good riflers.  People like Gaso are pretty badass with em.  Next time i am sure you dudes will clean up!

05-03-05 05:59 AM

iCEMAN
n00b

CaptainJames wrote:

yeah you guys have some pretty good riflers.  People like Gaso are pretty badass with em.  Next time i am sure you dudes will clean up!

yup yup last night we scrmieed uV and yahaa vs. ER... we played ctf dawnville... good game ER won!.. then one of the yahaa guys complained that it wasn't rifles only i think it was deadbolt not sure... so we played carentan rifles only and won that as well... yes i have been recruiting some rfilers and last night you guys saw my other secret weapon in the rifling category name is neovalor watch out for him the guy is mean with any rifle... hope you guys have another tourney ER will be there and we will be strong next time...

GL to everyone in the playoffs.

05-05-05 11:52 PM
Website  
CaptainJames
=[Yahaa]=

you played a uv and yahaa coalition and won? hehe those punks.  Ah well i suppose i am not too surprised, you dudes are freaking INSANE at CTF.  Great team moves and great strategies.  I hope it wasnt too big a beating hehehe and most of all i hope it was fun.

05-06-05 04:16 PM

iCEMAN
n00b

CaptainJames wrote:

you played a uv and yahaa coalition and won? hehe those punks.  Ah well i suppose i am not too surprised, you dudes are freaking INSANE at CTF.  Great team moves and great strategies.  I hope it wasnt too big a beating hehehe and most of all i hope it was fun.

LOL yeah our baby is ctf but you know what we think were badass but were in the top ten in TWL for ladder and **** man there is strong strong competition on there... most of the team are on CAL and that sucks if you know about CAL teams most of them tweak there cvars. so its not a stock out of the box playing field.. lately most of our clan been trying to focus our attention to SD....  well no matter what we like the competion no matter if its win or lose, that uv/yahaa game we won like 4-1 on each side... i have the screenshots at home i can post them if you want np or send them to you... and it was fun... i just love competion its better then plaing on an open server playing individualy

05-06-05 04:40 PM
Website  
Anti
East Bay G

cvar tweakin is **** ***.  people who do it are **** noobs who can't stand an even playing field.

05-06-05 10:55 PM

iCEMAN
n00b

Anti wrote:

cvar tweakin is **** ***.  people who do it are **** noobs who can't stand an even playing field.

Man best quote i heard all year!!.... I agree totaly if your playing on a ladder it should stock straight of of the box and those who tweak there cvars they must lack the skill to play.... those teams that tweak the cvars i bet you 100.00 if they didn't tweak and play then we would be able to compete with them.... but this is a question or a statement that has been brought up many of times at TWL is this illegal or legal... i think it should be illegal cause TWL states that this game should and only be played out of the box....

05-06-05 11:06 PM
Website  
CaptainJames
=[Yahaa]=

dude i would LOVE the screenies.

Email is davidjamesjaspar@gmail.com

HOOK ME UP!

05-07-05 05:57 AM

Pages: 1    
Jump to