dbi
driven by insomnia
Main | User list | Search | Register | Login

You are not logged in.
driven by insomnia / General Discussion / Something for Wicket?  
Author
Message Pages: 1
Predator
Stuntman

http://femdefence.info/index2.html

|TBS|

04-19-05 08:33 AM
Website  
SoundCharger
Natural Born Killer

or http://technicalvirgin.com/ (watch the tv commercials)

04-19-05 08:39 AM
Lemmage
#1 Stenna

oh my god...

that's **** frightening... what if some chick tried to use that when it's not rape

04-19-05 08:41 AM
Website  
Anti
East Bay G

OMFG CHARGER **** HILARIOUS!!@!@!@!!!!

REBECCA K., Great Falls, MT
I know what you're thinking: "Anal sex?! Gross! No way!" But it's so cool! My boyfriends get totally turned on by watching me lube up, and I don't worry anymore about getting pregnant. And anal is definitely the fast track to the "in" crowd: Ever since I started taking it anal, I've been way popular at school!

THAT ***** IS LIKE 15!!!  LMFAOO!!!!!

JEREMY T., Holyoke, MA
I have to admit, when I first suggested anal sex to my girlfriend, she looked at me like I was crazy. I offered to double-wrap, use plenty of AstroGlide, but she was still totally freaked over the idea of it. Then she made a deal with me: If I'd bend over for her strap-on, she'd bend over for me. We take turns taking it up the poop chute, and now we finally feel like our relationship is fully equal.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH he said poop chute, and he takes it up the ass from a *****!!!!  and this kid's like 16!!

BOBBY L., Detroit, MI
Yo, I know how to treat my girl right. I always show her the same respect I want to get back from her. I never ask her to swallow my spunk until I go down on her first. It's just common courtesy.

AHAHA this fool is a moron.  make that ***** swallow your **** like 10 times before you even think about goin down there

DANIELLE V., Buffalo, N.Y.
My boyfriend always asks to have sex. "Come on, baby," he begs me, all the time. I feel really bad about making him wait, but I know that if I have sex with him too soon, he won't respect me. But I also know that if he ain't satisfied with me, he'll date some other girl. So once a month I show him how much I really love him by coughing up the $500 to get him a really top-quality call girl to **** him silly.

ROFLMFAO!!!!! ***** pays for her boyfriend to **** a top notch whore!!

****AND OMFG CHARGER THOSE VIDEOS ARE THE MOST HILARIOUS THING I"VE SEEN IN **** YEARS!!!! *****'s mom shows her how to use a vibrator... LMFAO

Last edited by Anti (04-19-05 09:05 AM)

04-19-05 08:57 AM

Lemmage
#1 Stenna

wow... the funniest thing is that no where on there does it say this is a joke

04-19-05 09:02 AM
Website  
Anti
East Bay G

and oh man.. that fem thing is so not cool.  i wouldn't even kick it with a broad who had that ****.. just in case i got too drunk with her ass and she spaced that ****.

04-19-05 09:11 AM

Wicket
entertainment

Predator wrote:

Where the hell are you expecting me to stick that?

04-19-05 04:28 PM

OsMaN
Amateur Killer

Anti wrote:

OMFG CHARGER **** HILARIOUS!!@!@!@!!!!

REBECCA K., Great Falls, MT
I know what you're thinking: "Anal sex?! Gross! No way!" But it's so cool! My boyfriends get totally turned on by watching me lube up, and I don't worry anymore about getting pregnant. And anal is definitely the fast track to the "in" crowd: Ever since I started taking it anal, I've been way popular at school!

THAT ***** IS LIKE 15!!!  LMFAOO!!!!!

JEREMY T., Holyoke, MA
I have to admit, when I first suggested anal sex to my girlfriend, she looked at me like I was crazy. I offered to double-wrap, use plenty of AstroGlide, but she was still totally freaked over the idea of it. Then she made a deal with me: If I'd bend over for her strap-on, she'd bend over for me. We take turns taking it up the poop chute, and now we finally feel like our relationship is fully equal.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH he said poop chute, and he takes it up the ass from a *****!!!!  and this kid's like 16!!

BOBBY L., Detroit, MI
Yo, I know how to treat my girl right. I always show her the same respect I want to get back from her. I never ask her to swallow my spunk until I go down on her first. It's just common courtesy.

AHAHA this fool is a moron.  make that ***** swallow your **** like 10 times before you even think about goin down there

DANIELLE V., Buffalo, N.Y.
My boyfriend always asks to have sex. "Come on, baby," he begs me, all the time. I feel really bad about making him wait, but I know that if I have sex with him too soon, he won't respect me. But I also know that if he ain't satisfied with me, he'll date some other girl. So once a month I show him how much I really love him by coughing up the $500 to get him a really top-quality call girl to **** him silly.

ROFLMFAO!!!!! ***** pays for her boyfriend to **** a top notch whore!!

****AND OMFG CHARGER THOSE VIDEOS ARE THE MOST HILARIOUS THING I"VE SEEN IN **** YEARS!!!! *****'s mom shows her how to use a vibrator... LMFAO

WOW!!!!!!

04-19-05 06:15 PM
E-mail | Website  
Anti
East Bay G

Wicket wrote:

Predator wrote:

apparently, in the ass.

04-19-05 06:33 PM

Wicket
entertainment

Anti wrote:

Wicket wrote:

Predator wrote:

apparently, in the ass.

Then where the hell is the gerbil going to go?

04-19-05 06:35 PM

Daevhar
Banned

Aaarggh.....did not need to read that. lol

04-19-05 09:34 PM

Nick
n00b

These types of devices have been around for a very long time.  You should see some of the old wooden/metal ones chicks used over a century ago.

04-20-05 12:19 AM

[THC]Braindead
n00b

Can you tell me where/how to get anal sex?
No.

This is some funny sh8t.

04-21-05 07:53 PM

Beenie Mam
n00b

:D Something for wicket    www.bijlmerboys.nl

04-22-05 04:08 PM

Pages: 1    
Jump to