Message Pages:  1 2
Anti
East Bay G

had to post it, couldn't help myself.  :D

03-31-05 08:15 PM

[THC]Braindead
n00b

Not bad, not bad !

I was 39-1 yesterday on OLW in a TDM on hurtgen. I pressed Print Screen but when I went to paste it into Paint, it came out with a picture of the next map loading...I think I pressed it too many times. Either way, I owned those people.

03-31-05 09:57 PM

D-$
Deez Nutz

lol, nice one anti wheres in the screenshot of the map before that? hehe:) Lets just kick some butt man.

Also resize ss to i think 800x600 before u post and it will look much nicer.

And now that u have posted this publicly :( I would like to play one on one an upcoming evening so you have no other guys to shoot but me:)

D

Last edited by D-$ (03-31-05 10:22 PM)

03-31-05 10:20 PM

Lemmage
#1 Stenna

yeah Anti... go ahead and cut his ass...

03-31-05 11:23 PM
Website  
Anti
East Bay G

you sure ya really want me to post a screen from earlier in that match? ok..

and they are in 800x600... i never run anything higher than that.  i even run 600 now.

oh, and i accept your challenge, heh.  tonight we'll have our little match.  i'm sure it'll be fun.

Last edited by Anti (04-01-05 01:06 AM)

04-01-05 01:04 AM

D-$
Deez Nutz

ok lem what is the pic size suppose to be? Second that is the same map different angle. U in the broken down part of brecout. LOL nice try

04-01-05 01:07 AM

Lemmage
#1 Stenna

note ... the only stuck topic in this forum

http://www.clemson.edu/cle1_share/CWE/S ... php?id=153

04-01-05 01:11 AM
Website  
Anti
East Bay G

oh lol, d i thought you meant a screen from earlier that map.  i can see if i can find one from the map before, but i'm not sure if i took one.

04-01-05 02:39 AM

D-$
Deez Nutz

Ahh, I found it Anti since u all told me where ss's where moved: But look at it this way we have like almost the same number of deaths.

Last edited by D-$ (04-19-05 04:19 AM)

04-19-05 04:18 AM

Anti
East Bay G

lmao, thats with teams D.  don't make me take you 1 on 1 again.   ;)

you may have beaten me worse when you won, but i still won more, biatch.  anyway, i can't talk **** until i fix my sensitivity, so i should shut up now. lol

04-19-05 06:51 AM

Daevhar
Banned

Here is some Mrs. Beaker pwnage

This is from her stat page. lmfao

04-25-05 07:47 AM

Daevhar
Banned

Or if you prefer her other name:

Taken from ..:Beaker:..'s stat page. Oooh 0 and 5, that's gotta hurt (rofl).

Oh and everybody go here and vote.

Last edited by Daevhar (04-25-05 09:26 AM)

04-25-05 07:54 AM

Lemmage
#1 Stenna

you sure are going to a lot of effort to make beaker look bad...

04-25-05 08:56 AM
Website  
Daevhar
Banned

Yeah....she annoyed me just alittle too much (lol).

This is BeaKer's stat page at ER:

So by my calculations thats 17 kills and 39 deaths, a .43 ratio against me. Kinda low to be calling me a noob.

And actually making her look bad isn't very hard. She kinda does it to herself (lol).

04-25-05 09:26 AM

Wicket
entertainment

You know the kid in your primary school class who goes on trying to be mean to someone a little too long, until it becomes pretty obvious they secretly like that person? That's Daevhar.

Last edited by Wicket (04-25-05 10:08 AM)

04-25-05 10:07 AM

Sum
3 ratio wtf!

Calm down there Daevhar.  Don't take CoD too seriously now.  I'm sorry you are offended by text such as "noob".

04-25-05 11:02 AM
Website  
Daevhar
Banned

No i'm not offended. No I don't secretly like her. She's just become very annoying and I had to put her in her place (lol).

Btw I gave her a chance to start acting in a decent manner after she started going on and on about how childish I was for getting upset at D$ when we were all playing behind enemy lines at the LaW server having a grand ol' time. When D$ told us we should all go to nbk's multi server so we could play what ever we wanted. Sound asked me to come with and so reluctantly I went too. D$ then proceeded to put search and destroy gametype on 3 maps or so in a row. Which charger and I were not in the mood to play. And we asked him to change it repeatedy. After the third or fourth map I got upset and told him so and left the server. Only to be pm'd by beaker repeatedly saying your such a child and this and that bullshit.

I have many times heard Beaker ***** on teamspeak, when she gets killed by someone with an auto or in any way she doesn't like, getting all upset and calling people noobs. I have never said to her, your acting like a child quit complaining and just play the **** game. Because I didn't want to be rude. Though looking back on it I should have.

I wasn't nearly as upset at D$ as I became until Beaker stuck her nose in our business and started egging me on. The next day I apoligized to D$ for the things I said. And I just ignored Beaker to see if she would start acting in a decent manner. But since then she has just acted like an annoying little child. Anybody that know's me in real life knows I am way chill and an easy going guy. I don't get upset very easily. But when I do it's allways for a good reason. And whoever gets me upset deserves to deal with my anger.

I am not really all that bothered by her. She is just like an annoying little mosquito that won't leave me alone so I have to squash it (heh). Ok I've written a book here (lol). Beaker I really don't care what you have to say in reply so don't waist your time. :finger:

Last edited by Daevhar (04-25-05 11:57 AM)

04-25-05 11:53 AM

D-$
Deez Nutz

Daevhar wrote:

No i'm not offended. No I don't secretly like her. She's just become very annoying and I had to put her in her place (lol).

Btw I gave her a chance to start acting in a decent manner after she started going on and on about how childish I was for getting upset at D$ when we were all playing behind enemy lines at the LaW server having a grand ol' time. When D$ told us we should all go to nbk's multi server so we could play what ever we wanted. Sound asked me to come with and so reluctantly I went too. D$ then proceeded to put search and destroy gametype on 3 maps or so in a row. Which charger and I were not in the mood to play. And we asked him to change it repeatedy. After the third or fourth map I got upset and told him so and left the server. Only to be pm'd by beaker repeatedly saying your such a child and this and that bullshit.

I have many times heard Beaker ***** on teamspeak, when she gets killed by someone with an auto or in any way she doesn't like, getting all upset and calling people noobs. I have never said to her, your acting like a child quit complaining and just play the **** game. Because I didn't want to be rude. Though looking back on it I should have.

I wasn't nearly as upset at D$ as I became until Beaker stuck her nose in our business and started egging me on. The next day I apoligized to D$ for the things I said. And I just ignored Beaker to see if she would start acting in a decent manner. But since then she has just acted like an annoying little child. Anybody that know's me in real life knows I am way chill and an easy going guy. I don't get upset very easily. But when I do it's allways for a good reason. And whoever gets me upset deserves to deal with my anger.

I am not really all that bothered by her. She is just like an annoying little mosquito that won't leave me alone so I have to squash it (heh). Ok I've written a book here (lol). Beaker I really don't care what you have to say in reply so don't waist your time. :finger:

Well Daev:

Beaker is a friend of NBK and mine and your account for the situation that day is slightly scewed. Next don't freaking post books on our forums about people your mad at. This whole thread is coming off. And this is the second post honestly that you should never have done. The first is trying to tell NBK how to recruit or not to recruit on our freaking website? WTF? Bro we run a nice server man don't play with fire.........

D

04-26-05 05:11 AM

BeaKer
The Chick

its funny how i have o and 5 on you and wowza... and i have never even played wowza on that server.... and i dont want to waist my time on typing anything like u did... in fact i wish no one would have ever told me about this forum... but it says something knowing u must have sepnt at LEAST a half hour gathering my stats and writing the forum on someone who u obviously hate so much... lol and im the child... ok deavhar    BTW wicket i love your avatar!!!! lol a raver at heart!!

Last edited by BeaKer (04-26-05 05:36 AM)

Brought to your by BeaKer Buns

04-26-05 05:34 AM
Daevhar
Banned

Oh man D$ I just lost a lot of respect for you. I f you had any kind of intelligence, you would know I made no comment on they way NBK recruits. You obviously don't have the brain power to understand what I said. Beaker you are the one that started this whole feud by your lack of decent behavior. Which continues to this day and shows your childishness. I owned up to overreacting to D$. But you can't even admit to being in the wrong by calling me a bunch of names through private messages over and over on x-fire. If you guys wanna get all buddy buddy with her. just know that she is only doing it so you will take her side. It's so obvious.  Then when she is supposedly your friend, like she was to me. As soon as the **** hits the fan she won't have your back. And who needs a friend like that anyway. If you wanna delete whatever posts D$, then thats your pereogative. But since when does D$ run NBK and speak for everybody.

Last edited by Daevhar (04-26-05 07:57 AM)

04-26-05 07:50 AM

SoundCharger
Natural Born Killer

Daevhar wrote:

Then when she is supposedly your friend, like she was to me. As soon as the **** hits the fan she won't have your back. And who needs a friend like that anyway. .

personaly she stood up for me on the er boards concerning a friendyfire incident. so that right there inerts your statement.

personaly i dont understand what your trying to say.  is there an instance where she didnt back you up.  did you want her to?  from all these posts daev one can easily conclude that your acting childish.  with comments like these all over the community messageboards it looks rather foolish. 

if you want to end up like you did beofre your break with all enemies and no friends bygolly go ahead and do so.

<3 meow(soundcharger)  ;)

also i hate flaming expecially the amount and extent you did in this topic.  please dotn do it again.

04-26-05 08:41 AM
Anti
East Bay G

I personally have no issues with either of you.  If you guys/girls wanna ***** at eachother about ****, then do it privately... and not in public forums.  Sure, Daevhar shouldn't have really started this topic in the first place... but you guys definately aren't helping him drop the subject by telling him how wrong he is and so on.

You guys are instagating him a lot with those posts.  It's really no surprise that he posted back, so just don't go and instagate him some more... ie. other posts along the same lines.  I'm not saying you guys/girls can't post.  Post whatever you want, just don't start anything.... especially if you guys can't finish it...

ie. D-$  :ar15:

LMFAO!!  j/k on that last part D.  I probably had you pissed as **** for a couple seconds.  LOL

Last edited by Anti (04-26-05 09:31 AM)

04-26-05 09:29 AM

Daevhar
Banned

if you want to end up like you did beofre your break with all enemies and no friends bygolly go ahead and do so.

Omfg charger...you too. You little internet nerdboys (D$ and Soundcharger) are drooling over the only girl in your pitiful lives. It's really quite ridiculous. Just so your delusions of grandeur don't continue I have never ever been at a lack for friends and I guarantee I have allways been and will allways be more popular than you three. Both in real life and in the gaming community. Those in NBK and their opinions do not make up the opinions of everybody. You are just one clan among hundreds, if not thousands. I hope the rest of you guys in NBK don't take this as an attack against all of you. I am just astonished at how much Beaker has brainwashed these two nerdboys. I don't have a problem with anybody else in NBK.  I was not that upset about all this and it really wasn't that big of a deal to me. But you three are really heading down a path of no return with me. And It is not uncommon for me to make people like you just dissapear from my life and I don't give it a second thought.

Message to Beaker is here.

Last edited by Daevhar (04-26-05 12:44 PM)

04-26-05 09:47 AM

Lemmage
#1 Stenna

LMAO ROFL

how the **** did this thread go so far... are you seriously trying to say that beaker has "brainwashed" us.... omg

this is funny ****.  apparently, according to daevhar beaker is using her "feminine wilds" to work her way to the top of NBK.  it's one giant conspiracy.. all carefully thought out and executed....

anyway I don't give a ****.  -but this is funny

04-26-05 10:17 AM
Website  
Daevhar
Banned

(lol) No.....not all of NBK just D$ and Soundcharger. I gotta make my posts more clear, apparently. Yeah I don't know how it went this far either. I guess I should've known Beaker has her ego all tied up in how good she is at CoD. And she would react this way. But you know me, I'm not gonna back down from an argument (lol).

Let me just ask you two (D$ & Sound) this, was she ever trying to be chummy with you before she wanted to get into NBK?......Didn't think so. C'mon guys didn't you have older brothers or something to teach you about the old saying, "Bros before Hos".

Last edited by Daevhar (04-27-05 08:42 AM)

04-26-05 10:37 AM

Pages:  1 2    
Jump to