driven by insomnia
Main | User list | Search | Register | Login

You are not logged in.
driven by insomnia / General Discussion / Valve Games  
Author
Message Pages:  1 2
Butchk

Golbez wrote:

I hadn't timed it, but yeah, it switches at some point. And because the site says that "CW = logic, CCW = creative" or some junk like that, EVERYONE on these forums were like, "oh wow, now I see how I can make it switch." or "yeah, I'm logical."

Retards, every last one of them.

Quit visiting those forums golby.

10-12-07 09:25 AM

Golbez
Dirty Bastid

You know what... and I don't like to say this...

They're right.

They were all right. And it **** with my head.

I downloaded the .gif. And it plays slowly. And I watched it. And I figured it out. For some reason, the .gif plays much slower than the website. Should be obvious to tell, no? Well, I stared at her legs. I stared and stared. 5 minutes or more. And when her legs came around to the front at the cross over point, I imagined they were swinging around the back. And she was... they were... I don't know how the boobs and everything else follow suit. It's freaky. Your mind really fills in the rest.

The .gif only has 34 layers/frames, enough for 1 revolution. And it doesn't have the memory/capacity to keep selecting random cycles. Watch the .gif file, and if you can ever see it switch directions, it's purely an illusion.

I've watched it with... ahem... my parents, and we they were both clearly seeing clockwise (from bird's eye view) while I was clearly seeing CCW. It's insane.

Use the point where the feet cross as a time to change their direction. When you're in like a meditition state, staring at this thing, you can nearly get it to change at will.

Freaking nuts.

10-12-07 08:44 PM
Website  
Butchk

Free portal for Nvidia customers http://www.steampowered.com/nvidia/#

01-10-08 05:44 PM

Pages:  1 2    
Jump to