Main | User list | Search | Register | Login

You are not logged in.
driven by insomnia / General Discussion / yo yo fellow cod'ers  
Author
Message Pages: 1
[THC]Braindead
n00b

What's up nbk crew and fellow cod'ers ?

Now that smack is down, I was wondering where all of you continue to play COD (not UO) after smack. It'd be cool to keep in touch with the oldies of cod and kick some @ss at a new server.

Peace !

01-21-05 01:40 AM

Aguila[mx]
Amigo Mexicano

It would be great to play again just COD, not just UO, so if you see a good server just post it here Ok?   Cya!    :duals:

01-21-05 04:44 AM
D-$
Deez Nutz

Most of us have made the complete move over to UO. Smack was in fact the last place I played cod and now that its gone I will only play uo. Our servers as you know if you have come by and played our UO and we don't have plans at this time to setup a cod server. It is a shame that smack is gone but all good things must come to an end.

Thanks Smackcentral

01-21-05 09:42 PM

Hellraiser
The Sniper

Have not seen any other COD servers that were worth playing on , smackdown was a great place to play while it was up, met alot of great players and fun people there , I think most of them have moved here (Yehhhhhh) maybe this server will be just as fun even though it is UO, give it a chance after all its admin. is an ole time smacker himself  (Lemmmmmmage) we had some great battles and I'm sure there will be alot of the same here, Hellraiser

02-03-05 04:40 AM

Anti
East Bay G

The map rotation is mainly only regular CoD maps on the server anyway.  No tanks and gigantic maps that aren't fun to play on foot.  Besides, once you can sprint and cook nades... it's hard to go back.

PS - **** tanks.

02-03-05 08:35 AM

[THC]Braindead
n00b

Anti - there are mods in COD where you can cook nades, although I'm yet to see one where you can actually sprint.

I still enjoy COD just as much as I do UO...heck, COD runs much better for me for some reason than UO does. In UO, I cannot see anything in the distance...it makes it much more difficult for me to play. I have to "aim down the sight" with a rifle in order to see trees, enemies, and just about anything else. That's why I sometimes prefer to play COD.

Oh well.

02-04-05 06:22 AM

Anti
East Bay G

Yeah, i know what you mean about CoD running better than UO... it's the same way for me.  I still play better on CoD than I do in UO too, makes me wonder how much they actually changed.

02-04-05 07:13 AM

Pages: 1    
Jump to