dbi
driven by insomnia
Main | User list | Search | Register | Login

You are not logged in.
driven by insomnia / General Discussion / Official Death of SmackDown!  
Author
Message Pages: 1
Lemmage
#1 Stenna

Well fellas, we've all known it was coming and here it is.  On Wednesday, January the 20, 2005 SmackDown will no longer host a Call of Duty server.  This means two things: 1) a lot of people will be upset and 2) they'll need somewhere to go. 

So for all of you Smackers who haven't finished with CoD... check out our servers.  Oh and anyone who will be playing on Smack the next few days can feel free to spread the word as well.

I know it's difficult to believe, but it's actually on Smack's main news page... so don't doubt me.

01-18-05 05:12 AM
Website  
Mad Dog
P!mp Sh!t

I will be on Smack for the next couple of days until it dies and I will try  to spread the word about our server.  But us getting up the stats will be an important thing.

01-18-05 05:16 AM

Hellraiser
The Sniper

Hey All, Just wanted to say hi to some of the old folks that I played with on the smackdown servers, I hope that this will be just as fun and look foward to playing some great games here, all of the guy's that sent me email saying that smackdown was shut down ,I sent them the address to here . Hellraiser :ar15:

01-30-05 03:14 AM

yoyo
TS Mute

:( damn
smack was the ****

01-30-05 05:20 AM

Pages: 1    
Jump to