driven by insomnia
Main | User list | Search | Register | Login

You are not logged in.
driven by insomnia / General Discussion / Daevhar without a home again  
Author
Message Pages: 1
Lemmage
#1 Stenna

Ever notice every clan Daevbitch goes to collapses?

First ZSA... now no more
Then SK... Gotti informs us that's no more either

What's the deal Daev?

11-22-04 05:07 AM
Website  
yoyo
TS Mute

zsa gone already? didnt last very long

davehar u fag

11-22-04 06:12 AM

SoundCharger
Natural Born Killer

why you gotta be so mean to him.......

11-22-04 07:10 AM
Daevhar
Banned

:) Hahahahahaaha interesting topic. I just got my internet service turned back on. Thats why I kinda just dissapeared from the scene. Just so you guys won't have to gossip about me anymore, I'll tell you what the dealio was with zsa and sk. I left zsa because TheB'oss was a lil' *****, lol. Gotti joined sk on his on. It was just a different server he liked to play on. I talked him into quitting sk and we were in the process of starting a new clan. We had quite a few very good potential members like alot of the old terror crew guys and a couple of mexicans, lol. I was just trying to think of a good name for a new clan and getting some friends to build us a website and all that good stuff when my ISP shut me down. I just bought a new car and I had more important bills to pay for than the internet.

I'm back now though and I'm trying to get back into playing form. So don't be to proud about kicking my ass on the server, seeing as I haven't played in like 6 months and rifles never were my strong point, lol.  :D

I gotta give you guys props on your servers, by the way. I like the format, just need more people to play.

Last edited by Daevhar is back (03-20-05 04:38 AM)

03-20-05 04:31 AM

Lemmage
#1 Stenna

that's cool...

yeah the first server isn't rifles just doesn't normally have as many people.

Too bad you're just coming back now.. I still won't be able to play you for a week.  I'm on Spring Break (will be back for the start of the tournament) and am away from high-speed access.  We'll play later though... you were getting a lot better when you left.  Good to have you back though.

03-20-05 04:37 AM
Website  
Pages: 1    
Jump to